Birthday Post! #Presents #Birthday #blogger #lifestyle

Birthday Post! 

I love nothing more than my birthday, i love the build up and all the surprises...yes i'm still a child! 

This year i was utterly spoilt and i am truly grateful to my amazing family and friends for everything they do, not just the presents but the fact that they make my life a better place. 
 Yes i turned 34 and got a unicorn balloon but there is a story to it...in March it was my friend Sarah's birthday and we went to York on a girls day out.  One of our other friends Nicola spotted the balloons and made a joke to Sarah asking if she wanted one, of course Sarah said no being 34 and all but i was guttered i wanted that balloon.  Sarah noted my disappointment and stored it away until my Birthday...hence the unicorn balloon. 

I was over joyed with the balloon i bet they thought "why did we bother with presents" hehe well they did get me some lovely gifts and Thank you so much. xxxx
 Yes i got a new car...but this was because my MiTo was up for renewal and my Hubby asked if i wanted an upgrade to a Giulietta for my Birthday...of course i said yes!!!!
I have been wanting a cute leather backpack for a while and had my eye on the Kate Spade one, however it was larger than i wanted and this Topshop one is perfect. Thank you Smell. How adorable is my daisy pen for my niece.

I LOVE my prints...we spotted them in a shop in Amsterdam and i just had to have them, i can't wait to get them up this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment