Berry Protein Pancakes...

In my quest to become fitter i have found a friend in protein, i never really used to understand the importance of a balanced diet until i worked my butt of at the gym 15 hours a week and only lost a bit of weight.  They say that fitness is 30% Gym and 70% Diet and i wholeheartedly agree with that now.

I eat chicken or fish everyday but sometimes i just need a quick hit of protein to repair my muscles after a hard workout and i find that whey protein works for me.  Before i started using protein supplements i did a lot of research before settling with Whey protein.  Please and i can't stress this enough, protein shakes are great but nothing is better for the body than real food. food first always! 

I digress...as i am trying to get lean i'm having more protein than normal and i have been experimenting with protein powder.  The bones of this recipe i got from the Lean in 15 cookbook that if you follow me on social media you will have seen my meals.

Berry  Protein Pancakes! 

2 Scoops of Vanilla Whey Protein
2 Medium Eggs
2 Ripe Bananas 
100ml Milk 

Once blitzed to a smooth consistency fold in the berries.
Pour onto the hotplate or frying pan. 
Flip 
Then serve! 

2 comments:

  1. They looks so good!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, let me know if you try them.

      Txx

      Delete