Yorkshire Soap Co #York @ysoap

I had never been into the Yorkshire Soap Co store in York, to be honest it's on a street i've never been down so i have been missing out on all it's beauty for years! 
Coming in to the most amazing smelling shop ever (well apart from chocolate of course) i was overwhelmed by the pretty, my eyes wouldn't focus in on one thing they were darting around in awe! 
Everything looked delectable, good enough to eat! 
Yes it's all soap...amazing right?!?!
I couldn't resist a purchase, i bought a cupcake bath bomb that is still in its package because it smells so good in my bathroom and it's too cute to use. 

If you are ever in York make sure to pop by, the staff are excellent and don't mind crazy fan girls like me talking pictures of everything.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often. wholesale clothing manufacturers

    ReplyDelete