@TedBaker Fit To A T

If i had to pick my favorite everyday designers it would be Ted Baker and Kate Spade, both have a similar classic style that is full of colour and personality yet keeping that sophisticated feel.  

You can imagine my delight when i was browsing Ted Baker online and noticed a "Fit To A T" link.  yes giddy was an understatement!  I go to the gym 6 days a week and so gym clothes are a huge part of my wardrobe but there is nothing worse than everyone in the gym/class having the same or similar outfits.  I know this is because we are limited to JD Spots, Sports Direct, Nike, Adidas & Reebok but i just like to have something different. 

Ted Baker have brought their vibrant style to the sports line and they are all cute and adorable but what i want to know is what are they like.  I don't know about you but i have now got to the point where i do and bend, bounce, run & squat test in the changing room because i have bought so many outfits that are purely made for fashion wear and not activewear! 

Ted Bakers "Fit To A T" is not cheap by no means so if i am going to buy their activewear i want to know i can wear it for the purpose it will be bought. 


 This is the outfit i want the most! 




Accessories - I love these, i really wanted the bag but it's sold out :( 

 Gym Towel...if you spin you will need a towel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment