What's Tracy been up to...

 
1, it's that time of year when all i want to do on a Sunday is snuggle up on the sofa and watch a classic movie with a nice hot chocolate (options orange is my favourite, Yum!).  
2 & 3, I have been reminiscing about our fabulous California road trip we too back in 2011, would love to do it again! 
4, I find that even though the weather is turning i am still using my pastel pink Kate Spade bag and pink pumps! 
5, Walking my Doggy Rosie and spotted this, it reminds me of 'A Walk to Remember' where she is in two places at once, i know it's sad but i straddled the line.  (yep I'm a hopeless romantic!).
6, My latest phone case need! yep i need that Moschino case! ;)
7, I have a stationery addiction and whilst in the Radley store at the weekend i spotted this super cute note book and had to have it! 
8, My wonderful Hubby was away with work and brought me back a prezzie.  (So excited)!
9, I love this picture simply because my baby is 12, on one hand she is incredibly grown up and responsible and on the other she still does silly things like this that show me she's still my baby. :D 
10, This is my beauty must have at the moment, my make-up simply doesn't sit right without it, how i got to the ripe age of 32 without it in my life i will never know! 
11, Yeah!...i have finally found my super power! 
12. This is my Marc Jacobs Christmas (make-up) wish list! 
13, My Hubby's B'day night out, it was great meeting up with old friends.  
14, Keep the wine flowing...
15, There is always a casualty from a night out and this time it's my nail, i was sad having to cut them all down. 
16 & 17,  Visited with Jo, Summer & Jacob this Saturday, it cheered me up no end, seriously how can you not be happy around such an adorable baby and dog?  Also Summer was rocking an awesome Ted Baker outfit, Stylish Baby! 
18, Pure Bliss, an extra hour in bed on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment