Happy Autumn Weekend!



















What’s not to love about October!  The season change has made all the leave turn inspiring shades and gives any park a festive feel.  I just Love Autumn/Winter, I think it’s because we have so much to look forward too, Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas & New Years.  It feels like there is always something to look forward to.  It nice to get wrapped up and join the Hubby walking Rosie-Dog.  Bless my Hubby because he is the main doggy walker in our house, having to duty of walking Rosie all year in all weathers.  I'm the glorified taxi driver and cash machine to Ellissa so the walks tend to fall down to him, he doesn't complain though, he loves Rosie-Dog!  Ellissa is out at a surfing party this weekend (a surfing party in October!!! Madness I tell you) so I am going to enjoy a lovely October walk.




 Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment