My Instagram Life

Since coming back from holiday it's been a steady stream of busy weekends and even busier weekdays.  
As you can see from picture 1, i started my return to the UK with very good intentions of blogging three times a week...i am trying to stick to that but life is crazy. 2, We went to see Saturday Night Takeaway with Ant & Dec, it was fabulous! 3, This was my screen saver for a while to guilt me into going back to the gym, 4, I finally give Loui a break and changed my bag over to Kate!. 5, These fabulous Topshop  shoes are my Birthday present from my Sister. (Thank you)  6, I was a nice wife and bought my Hubby the Kim K, GQ Magazine. 7, My new vibrant MAC lippy, i love it, it's perfect for the dark winter fashion. 8, Costa lunch with a friend, i have never laughed so hard, she's a hoot. 9 My pretty new River Island flats. Told you it's all about the flats this AW.
1, This Michael Kors bag in top of my Christmas wish list, it's stunning. 2, how adorable is this little piggy cake? 3, Moschino SS15 catwalk show was amazing, "Come on Barbie, lets go party". 4, Ellissa & I selfie in Nandos. 5 My brunch on Sunday, Yummy spicy eggs. 6, This was our pad whilst we were in Nottingham last weekend watching the Hubby in the National Dragon Boat Finals. 7, Keeping organised with my blogging notes. 8, Ops! Costa is in here twice! 9, Tonight we are going to see The Vamps in concert and Ellissa wrote Tristan a letter.  She loves him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment