Silverstone F1 @Hotelbelltent

Last weekend I treat the Hubby to an early Birthday present…Silverstone F1 tickets.  We are both massive F1 fans so this was a win win if you ask me.   I don’t want to do a super long post about our pit lane walk, the races or anything else F1, It was a great race with plenty of action and I’m sure you’ll have already heard that Lewis Hamilton Won. Yeah!!!!  What I want to share with you is my first experience at camping…or should I say glamping.
After a lot of research It was apparent that the best way to experience the F1 was by camping, I’m not really a camper, when we go on holiday we stay in a nice hotel, a villa or a log cabin so I really had no clue where to start, lucky for me the fabulous staff at Silverstone suggested Hotel Bell Tent.

Hotel BellTent provides stylish boutique camps that instantly make you feel relaxed.  After reading about all the fabulous features such as, complimentary glass of fizz on arrival, bell boy service, 100% Egyptian cotton bedding and a delicious breakfast included, high end toilets, showers & powder rooms & a carpeted marquee with chandeliers, shabby chic dressing tables with hairdryers and GHD’s… it was a must that we camped with Hotel Bell Tent.

Driving down to Silverstone on Thursday morning I was super excited, not just about the race but my first camping experience.  Once we arrived we were greeted by two lovely ladies who took our bag's and checked us in.  We didn't get our fizz which was a little disappointing but that's my only complaint. 
As you can see from the pictures below Hotel Bell Tent are beautiful and everything they calmed to be. Hubby had a problem with the fact that it was a very girly atmosphere but i think it was the lack of big screen TV's so he could have watched the football!  










    Oh and there was a Hot Tub Bus...i wish i would have known to bring a bathing costume. 

Night Time!

We ended up drinking wine from paper cups...yep we were camping! 
Over all i loved my stay with Hotel Bell Tent, they helped to make my first glamping experience perfect, i would recommend staying with Bell Tent at any festival/event. 


“Our concept blends the romance of sleeping under canvas with the fun, glamour, luxury and service you would expect in a boutique hotel.  Tents are beautifully dressed with accessories and furniture from our “Camping with Soul” accessories range along with Egyptian cotton bedding and fluffy bath towels.  Guests can relax and sleep in ultimate luxury and stylish in a grassy field, close to the action of their event.  No pitching or parking down necessary and no need to leave the fun early! Simply turn up, enjoy, and leave all the hard work to us.” 
Txx

No comments:

Post a Comment