Kate Spade New York Collection @Katespadeny #NewYork

As holiday season is rapidly approaching and I am going to the greatest city in the world my wardrobe choices need to be perfect.  As you can guess I have spent many hours researching the perfect outfits for a stroll through the Upper East Side, shopping at Berfdorf Goodman, sightseeing…Soho, China Town, Chelsea, the meatpacking district and the West Village.  So when I came across Kate Spades New York Collection I knew I needed something…don’t get me wrong I don’t want to walk around looking like New York has thrown up on me but I think the accessories are adorable and those taxi shoes…WTH…Fabulous!
Totally Awesome!


 I really Love this!






 This clutch is on my wish list.













 Big Apple Shoes! 



What’s your favorite item above, what made you smile, was it the donut accessories the taxi shoes or the hotdog collection?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Such an amazing collection. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,

      I love all things Kate Spade. Just fun and amazing!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. those are some crazy shoes but am not sure i would dare to wear them in public ,,, they are just over the top

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. New posts are up on my blog , leave me some love girl !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and can see them teamed with a black skater dress. i can see someone like Zooey Deschanel or Taylor Swift rocking these.

      Txx

      Delete