#WTF Where's The Food

Recently I celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary; yep my poor husband has managed to put up with my fashion obsession and not divorced me...yet! 

It has turned into somewhat of a tradition that we celebrate by going for a meal at The Bay Horse, Hurworth.  The Bay Horse is a small Restaurant/pub with many awards to its name, such as Michelin Bib Gourmad, Harden’s and many more.


The first time we ate their I really didn’t know what to expect, being a picky eater I was praying that I would like something on the menu.  Of course I loved it all hence us going back every year!    I am always recommending The Bay Horse and gushing about how amazing the food looks, so this year I decided I was going to take some pictures and show everyone how amazing the place is.  




 My starter was Cream of Carrot Soup - With Basil Pesto & Gruyere Croutons

I have no idea what my Hubby's starter was???
My main was Slow Cooked Daube of Beef with Broad Beans & Bacon Fricassee, Broad Bean Mash, Irish Cabbage, Salted Beef Cake, BĂ©arnaise Sauce and Red Wine Jus and a side orders of Roasted Carrots with Parsley and Garlic

Hubby opted for 28 Day Matured Grand Reserve Fillet Steak, Hand Cut Chips, Herb Onion Rings, rocket, Shallot and Slow Roasted Tomato Salad and a side of Dauphinoise Potatoes

 Finally for desert
I had the Chocolate mousse with almond ice cream, Yummy! 
Hubby had Sticky Toffee Pudding with Green Apple Ice Cream (The ice cream was amazing).
Over all it was a fabulous night with a great atmosphere and amazing food! 

How adorable is the wall paper?!?!
Like I said I am a very fussy eater and I am giving the Bay House 5 Stars

The Bay Horse now has a sister café in Yarm - Muse
Txx

1 comment:

  1. This looks super yummy! I think I've been here before but I'd have to ask the bf as he plans the country pub excursions, they all look the same to me!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete