Whinstone Event...

The thing I love most about living in Teesside is that even though Middlesbrough is a busy University Town all you need to do is jump in the car or on a bus and 15 minutes later you are is surrounded by beauty.


 Chantal from We DoMarketing/Blog invited me to attend the Whinstone View Barn opening event.  I was completely ignorant to the fact that this little piece of rapture was on my doorstep.  Whinstone View consists of 6 luxury cabin style lodges, a spa, a restaurant and now the barn.  I can see many weddings taken place in the stunning barn.


 Me on Orange whilst Dani was enjoying the cocktails.





I attended this event with Dani of GingerbreadSmiles, as I forgot to take my camera I am using some of Dani’s great pictures.  Dani has been lucky enough to eat in the Whinstone View Bistro and stay in the luxury lodges, see her reviews.


Whinstone View is the perfect venue for that special occasion!
Txx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i totally agree it's nice to like where i live and i really do. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post lovely and thanks for the links! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the pics. :) see you 1st June!

      Delete