Baker Street Meet!

Happy Monday!

Yesterday I attended Danni’s Baker Street Meet up…
We all meet at the fabulous Baker Street Kitchen; if you aren’t local to Middlesbrough I will give you a brief history.  Baker Street was once home to only Solicitors, as it’s perfectly located near both of Middlesbrough’s Law courts.  If you take a walk down Baker Street today you will find it’s the Indy district of Middlesbrough!
This was my first time at The Baker Street Kitchen and I was thoroughly impressed, the décor and atmosphere were most welcoming.  I opted for a skinny vanilla latte and a roast chicken sandwich and they were both yummy.  Middlesbrough like most towns has been overrun with the big chained coffee shops such as Costa, Starbuck etc and as much as I do love a good soy vanilla latte from Starbucks, from now on I will be a regular at the Baker Street Kitchen, looking after local businesses!
 CAKE!!!


 How adorable are these badges?!
After our yummy lunch and a chat we headed over to Lush where the fabulous Ladies gave us a small introduction then we all participated in making our very own face mask and bath bombs, it was like a chemistry lesson (but fun!).   We were also given a goody bag, Yippee! I have to say I am a big fan of goodie bags!  


 Jen putting on her latex gloves! 
 Yep that's me Fashion First! 



 Tara & Steph



 Well we got two goodie bags, one from Lush and one from Danni. 
At the meet was the fabulous Tara from Tara’s Talons, Tara creates her own nail varnish and sells it online.  I was in total awe of her, not only does she own hundreds of nails varnishes she can make up anything she wants. Well Jealous! 
 Thank you Tara for our free bottle, i can't wait to use it! 
All in all it was a great meet and a lovely way to spend my Sunday afternoon.  It was lovely meeting you ladies and a huge THANK YOU to Danni for arranging it. 
Txx

No comments:

Post a Comment