Moschino AW14

What can I say; either the Italian fashion label has completely lost its mind or its pure genius!  I loved watching this show and I had a smile on my face the whole time but I have to say, as much as I love it all it was also very comical.  Yes I can see these clothes being worn and I too would LOVE for that Happy Meal or Milkshake bag!  Would people really wear a chocolate bar dress?  Only time will tell.   They also have a Mc D’s fries phone case and my daughter has already asked for it.  



 Oh how i need these bags!































What do you think Madness or Genius?
Txx

1 comment:

  1. The subject of Moschino MC bag has been covered intensively by the world press over the past decade. At first glance Moschino MC bag may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood.

    ReplyDelete