Happy New Year! #Ted_Baker




What better way too kick start the New Year than with the Ted Baker SS/14 fashion show.  It’s a new year and that means once the grey skies disappear, colour will be once again back in our lives and I for one can’t wait.  Don’t get me wrong Red was my staple colour of A/W13 but I need the pastel colours and floral prints that the runway shows are promising us.  

I have simply fallen in love with this collection and I can visualise myself wearing several outfits walking the streets of New York this summer.

 Loving Jade BINTM in Neon Green! 

 





It was great to see Neon is back this year, it’s not a colour I am confident in but a splash here or there doesn't hurt.  The collection had a Blair Waldorf feel which from my point of view is fantastic. 

Check out Ted Bakers SS14 show here and let me know what you think, make sure your speakers are turned on.




Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment