Happy Monday #FBloggers!

 Today’s outfit is a…pencil skirt, warm jumper, heels and accessories!  
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I attended my first Burns Night, it was an experience.  First there were the poem readings (Some hae meat and canna eat,And some wad eat that want it,But we hae meat and we can eat,And sae the Lord be thankit).followed by the traditional cutting of the Haggis then finally the eating of the Haggis, neeps & tatties.  I was very good and tried Haggis and I have to say it wasn’t that bad…however I did mix it with my neeps & tatties.  The evening was lovely, the food was lovely, the drinks were flowing and company was fantastic.  All in all a great night!

Oh my Lazy Sunday! 

It just rained from dusk till dawn yesterday so I did what I had to do and had a PJ day!

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment