Golden Globes...

Best Dressed!
Sarah looks Stunning in this dusty pink dress.  Sorry Vanessa but you can see why Johnny is with Amber! Perfection! 

Well doesn't Amy scrub up well, well done Big Bang Women you both look amazing!  
     I really adore this dress! 

Best Dressed Couple! 
Sofia get Best Dressed Star!  
Worst Dressed!



 These women are all stunning, i'm just not loving there choice of dress for this event! sorry ladies!






 This dress just screams curtains to me! 

Please remember that these are just my option, i don't mean to upset anyone! 

Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. Kate Beckinsale looks so beautiful! Great post!

    Samantha
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Kate Beckinsale she is stunning however this dress is perfect in fitting and style but the whole mirror ball thing doesn't do anything for me.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Great post.. i loved cate blanchet and zoe dechanal's dresses too :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Zoe's shoes! Louboutins at there best! xx

      Delete