Happy December!

There are several things I love about December.  First I love that people are generally happier.  Second it’s party season and I love nothing more that dressing up and dancing the night away to some good old cheesy 80’s music! And third it’s CHRISTMAS! 

Christmas turns me in to a mad women, I’m super jolly, I play Buble’s Christmas album from the 1st December daily, i spend hours on the evenings writing cards and wrapping presents whilst watching a Christmas movie (White Christmas).  There is nothing better than December! 

I am such a child that my husband has to wrap my presents and hide them in the loft because he knows I will open then re-wrap them.  Shocking I know but I am still 8 years old when it comes to Christmas. 

Last weekend Ellissa and I went Christmas shopping; it’s so lovely shopping in the December with all the Christmas lights & decorations.
Coming home after all that Christmas cheer we decided we needed our decorations up, so we spent our Sunday putting up the trees and watching a corny Christmas movie.  It was Christmas bliss!



Later that evening i found a lovely surprise waiting for me on my tree, little bottles of Gucci perfume scattered around my tree.  The best Christmas tree decorations ever!  



Once settled for the night i decided to make up some presents.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas sweetie

    I Have a new OOTD (( STRIPS MADNESS FOR FALL ) , must see

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is coming, the latest Michael Kors to see here
    http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete