@river_island #fbloggers #fashion #style


At the moment I am in love with River Island’s shoes, they are stunning in their bright colours that are sure to brighten up any dull day and they are perfect for work. 

I recently bought the super pretty red court shoes above; I was so excited to finally have a pair of Dorothy shoes that I clapped excitedly in the shop when they had my size (fate).  Normally I am a flat out size 6, never have to try them on because 9 times out of 10 they fit perfectly however these beauties were crazy tight around my toes and really painful to walk in (what’s up with that RI?).  Needless to say I was guttered that I wasn’t going to rock the hell out of these amazing shoes this winter. 

I am struggling with “do I buy a size 7?” I just don’t know!!! When I took the shoes back I was chatting with the sales assistant who said that she would be the crazy lady limping home just to wear these amazing shoes. My question is do I suffer for the price of fashion??? Do I buy any of the other amazing shoes I so desperately want and risk them hurting?

HELP!!

Tracy xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shoes! Would love to have you as part of my rule breaking link up, now live, if you have anything that breaks the "no white after labor day" rule. http://www.modamamablog.com/2013/10/what-rules-thursdays.html

    ReplyDelete