Psyche Business Event...

  Last night Ellissa and i attended the Psyche fashion event.

It's always nice to be greeted with a glass of bubbly!  



Psyche is a designer shop not like any other you will experience.  Take it from me, on holiday this year in Milan i experienced several designer shops and purchased from a few but none of them made me feel as comfortable as Psyche.  it's just a unique felling/experience, if i could bottle it i would! Maybe i am biased, i have been in love with this shop since i first stepped foot inside. 

I took Ellissa with me last night, maybe i am setting a rod for my own back taking her to shops such as Psyche, Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc but she gets the same kick out of the experience as i do.  The main thing about last night was that she was the only child that attended and i was a little worried she would feel out of place but the amazing staff made sure she felt part of it, getting her drinks, food and lollipops, what child wouldn't love it!  

I just adore everything TED BAKER this season, the floral pattern just calls to me.  One of the fabulous personal shoppers helped me find the perfect skirt which i will post soon!
 Beautiful Ted Baker Dress!

  
I love all the Quirky! 
 I know i don't need more Wellington Boots but these Joules floral boots are just stunning! 
More Ted!
The Noel Dennis Jazz band was great, the sound was perfect for this event! 
Ellissa loving her new Ted Baker bag! (Don't worry the bubbles are mine!).
  

The Children's section is cute as a button and i remember buying Ellissa clothes from here, it's such a shame designers don't make a bigger range for children aged 9-14. 

  
  


Sorry the video is on it's side, i can't figure out how to rotate it! Huh! 

Well the catwalk show was fun, a couple of items really caught my eye and guess what, the one dress that i loved the most just happens to cost £435.00! oh well i can dream! 

The dress that really got me excited was this Malene Birger long jewelled belted evening gown, it's simple but stunning! 

1) French Connection Cap Sleeve crepe dress in Fushia £93.99
2) Malene Birger long jewelled belted evening gown £434.99
3) Forever Unique Sheer & Jewelled top velvet skirt evening gown £548.99 

Oh look at these beautiful babies, they have been added to my wish list!  


It was a wonderful evening and i am glad i got to experience it with my beautiful daughter.  

Tracy xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's my hometown!! ha!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete