My Weekend, Happy Birthday Vikki!

 This weekend was my very good friend Vikki's 40th Birthday, she decided that she wanted to celebrate her birthday at a Dancing through the decades party night!  As much as it pains me to admit to you all, I'am a sucker for 80's pop and i love nothing more than dancing around to a bit of Tiffany, Bon Jovi & Guns & Roses (please don't judge me). i have to say it was a bloody good night, a couple of us (not me) had to be told several times to stop dancing on the tables!  
This was my party outfit, i adore this full skirt from H&M, it covers my huge bum perfectly and draws attention to my best feature, my small waist.  Teamed with my Zara heels and H&M clutch & top. topped off with Kate Spade accessories. 
 Never a good idea! 

The next morning i managed to drop my tooth brush in the toilet! EPIC FAIL, thank goodness i had already brushed my teeth! 
 Birthday Girls yummy cupcakes!  
On the way home we decided to grab a drink from Starbucks and i thought their Valencia Orange look perfect...however i feel a little robbed, don't get me wrong it was nice but it just tasted like water and juice! £3 for water and juice and a slice of orange!!! they saw me coming!!!!
Sleepy Birthday Girl! 

Happy Birthday Vikki! 
Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Awh this looks lovely and your skirt is awesome :)

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Looks like you girls had fun! :)

    xo, Inês

    ReplyDelete