Add a little Magic to your day!

 I know I have been MIA of late but hopefully my very stressful schedule has slowed down and I can get back to my “outfit of the day” posts.

A lot has happened over the last couple of weeks and I thought I would add a few Instagram pics and my weekend at Alnwick Gardens and Castle.

Oh did I mention meeting Harry Potter?!? ;)

Enjoying the sun! I love these Dior Sunglasses! 



As the weather has been pretty fantastic i risked using my Prada handbag, this was a Christmas present from my hubby and i was so scared to use it in the bad weather in case it got mucky! (i know over-react much! I was the same with my Mulberry). 
After another stressful day at work i lucky enough to get home and enjoy the sun for an hour! bliss! 

Alnwick Castle & Gardens Corporate Fun Day!  




   My Nephew at a Knight!
  The children decided it would be fun to throw rats at me! 
  Smile!!!!
 HARRY POTTER!!!! okay so it's not really him but what a fabulous look-alike. 
 YES... i was a princess for a while! 
 Alnwick Garden is truly a beautiful sight. 
Hello Mr Oliver! 
Ellissa having her flying lession - can you see the golden snitch in the back ground? ;)
Alnwick Castle 
 Treasure Hunt

 Brooms and Wizards


Tracy xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! The Harry Potter adventure looks like so much fun!!! Those pictures are priceless!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete