Missguided May Wish List

Happy Friday!

After seeing a Miss Guided Advert on TV last night i picked up my pad and started browsing, i don't normally shop at Miss Guided in fact the only item i have ever brought was my jacket.  However after being on the site all of 5 minutes i already had a wish list a mile long (well 7 items) and i thought i would show you what i want! 
Halle Comic Print Midi Dress £14.99 Here
I LOVE these style dresses and constantly wear my River Island one, but i'm not to sure what Miss Guided dresses are like?! i might buy one and see how it fits before going crazy! 
Zeanna Mesh Panel Bodycon Dress £29.99 Here

Kimada Cross Hand Chain In Black £14.99 Here
Itzel Suede Chelsea Wedge £25.99 here
Glynna Wet Look Long Sleeve Midi Dress £19.99 here

Arbre Stripped Backpack in Pink £22.99 Here



What do you think?
Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. There are lots of things I love on the Missguided site at the moment too, I've never actually bought from there though and it's always a bit of a hassle buying from a new site as sometimes I find the sizing to be completely off! Definitely worth it though as there are some lovely pieces.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even looked on their website for over a year and went on last week and fell in love with almost everything! There's so many lovely midi dresses on there at the mo x

    ReplyDelete