Happy Tuesday!



I hope you all had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend!  i stupidly decided to spend the three days painting and decorating the house :( don’t get me wrong I love that I managed to do as much as I did but I also wished I spent some time enjoying the weather.

I did get a delivery from H&M which always puts a smile on my face, here’s what I bought. 
 This is the perfect going out top. £15.99
 This jumper is a lovely orange, again a steal for £14.99
I love the detail on this top. £7.50


I adore this dress, it is perfect for the summer and it was only £15.99.
The rest of my weekend looked like this!
 Yep and it's all gone! 
 Yummy!
 I think Hubby went a little junk food crazy this weekend! 
 I think i hate the smell of paint! :( 
How was your weekend?
Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. Everything you got from H&M looks so pretty! I can never seem to find anything on their website as I don't find that it shows the products in their best light. I always have to go in-store, but seems as though you did pretty well :)
    It's a shame you didn't get to enjoy the weather, especially considering how few and far between sunny days are in the UK :(
    I am having one of those days where I would like to hide in bed with that pile of chocolate! Haha.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Mel,

      I am kicking myself this morning as the glum British weather is back and i for one is pissed! However fingers crossed our next BH is just as good. :)

      I did manage to get some great things but i totally understand where you are coming from, i don't normally buy from HM online but our shop is terrible, it makes Primark look tidy! ;(

      I hope you are feeling a little happier today, if not snuggle down with a huge box of maltesers.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Some great picks, really cool post!

    Feel free to check out my blog too:)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey David,

      I will be sure to pop over to your blog.

      Txx

      Delete