Passion for Fashion Competition Post

Happy Thursday! 

I decided to take part in the Passion for Fashion competition as i love nothing more than creating wish list.  The competition requirements are i have to create 3 looks (Party wear, Holiday wear & Casual wear) and each outfit has to be under £200.00 easy right! 

if you are a blogger and interested in taking part check out the competition

 I love this look and i am 90% sure i will own it all come next pay day! ;) 

Okay Dress is River Island, Jacket H&M, Shoes & Bag Zara, Bracelet & earrings Newlook & Necklace is Accessories,
 My Holiday outfit was simple, you can't beat a classic maxi dress for any holiday, even if your destination isn't that hot add a denim jacket and your set for a British Summer. 
All this outfit is from New Look.
I had a lot of fun with my Casual Wear outfit, i just LOVE everything about this outfit and would love to wear it but i just can't pull of those pants! :( 
Jumper Miss Selfridge, Shoes New Look, Pants Boohoo, Bag & Hat River Island, Watch New Look & Necklace from Etsy.com 

Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. You have so sweet blog ♥

    Tsec my blog 2 ♥ love: http://jeannays.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna,

      I will be sure to check out your blog.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. I love your 'holiday' image in particular - but the watch on your casual outfit is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good maxi dress for my holidays, they can be dressed up or dressed down and are easy to accessories. :)

      The watch is fabulous it's a O'clock watch from http://www.fullspot.it/ They are all amazing!

      Txx

      Delete