H&M Hollywood Glamour...


The New H&M collection!

Last Thursday I received a news letter email from H&M showing their new Conscious exclusive collection (Hollywood Glamour), the first image caught my attention and I knew I was going to love the whole collection and I was right! I love them all especially the first one however when I went to order nearly all were out of stock, I was lucky enough to grab one dress (the blue satin dress with a train, that I intend to wear for my firsts Birthday in two weeks, fingers crossed it comes in time). This collection is perfection.  All the designs are elegant yet with a romantic feel which makes them perfect for a summer wedding/celebration.

 I NEED this dress!
oh and this dress!

If you are a Vogue reader you will have seen this collection in the Vogue fashion supplement this month, the model on the cover is wearing the dusty rose pink beaded embroidery dress. Also the Red rose dress was also seen in Company and Look this month/week.

Red Rose Dress. 
Dusty Rose Pink Beaded Embroidery Dress 

This is the stunning dress i have bought from my friends party, i can't wait to blog about it. 
and this dress! 

Maybe this is a silly thing to share this amazing collection with you all as it will only make it harder for me to catch them in stock but oh hell they are too amazing to keep to myself. If you have managed to snag anything from this collection drop me a comment on what you think.
Happy Shopping!!


Tracy xx

3 comments:

  1. This dress is all I want in life - http://www.hm.com/gb/product/09343?article=09343-A so beautiful and can be worn in two different ways! I hate ordering online though and I doubt the shops will stock this collection :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chantal that is a stunning dress. i haven't see this collection in the shops and their on-line ordering isn't as fast as some but they are quit good at returns etc. Let me know if you get it. xx

      Delete
  2. interesting post :)
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete