My Spring/Summer Trends...


It’s no surprise that I love to wear dresses and the more girlie the better, so I thought I would put together (from Pinterest) my favourite Spring/Summer looks.
I love the floral and pearls mix, it is something i will be re-creating when the snow has finally gone. 
I adore these shoes, and the tee i have just ordered!

This is a fabulous Summer party dress.

Rocking the Summer office outfit!


This outfit means business, in this dress you can achieve anything!

I just adore bird print.

This is a classic office outfit that i often wear. Nothing goes better with a pencil skirt than a plan grey tee.

Fabulous colours! 

This look is effortless. 

OH I LOVE THIS SKIRT!!! when i was in USA last November i saw a skirt like this in Anthropolgie and i fell in love with it but refrained from buying it! i wish i had gone with my instinct and bought it as i have searched high and low to find a similar one that is the right colour and length! ARGH!!! Note to self, always buy first! 

This look is fabulous and so me! 

How Pretty!

and finally my dream shoes! I LOVE These shoes so much.


Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!  
Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment