In Vogue…


Finally Victoria Beckham is launching an on-line store, her current site was mainly a look book where you could browse her latest collection but was then directed to Net-A-Porter to purchase.  The exciting part about Victoria Beckham’s new site is it will still have the look book and the backstage show snaps but you will also be able to purchase and have the full shopping experience.









 I am obsessed with her ready-to-wear dresses, as seen on the likes of Katherine Jenkins and Victoria herself. 



























Victoria Beckham will be a speaker at the Vogue Festival on Sunday 28th April 2013, tickets cost £40.00 (I wish I knew about this before as I wish I could attend L
Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. She sure creates gorgeous pieces! I love how everything is so sleek!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything she designs, impeccable style! xx

      Delete