VB for Elle!

I know VB is like marmite, you either love her or hate her. I happen to love her, but only in recent years as she has created a fashion house and name out of nothing and is the most successful Spice Girl by her own making, yes she is married to DB who is a famous footballer but it was her ambition that go her where she is today, she created her fashion line and made the Beckham's a brand.  So when i seen that she was again featured in Elle Magazine i couldn't wait to see the pictures, i can;t wait for the issues to hit the stands but until then i thought i would show you these stunning pictures. 
You might not like her but you will have to admit that she is stunning in these pictures! 



Tracy xx


6 comments:

  1. I love her - she looks stunning in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pixie,

      I love her style, she dresses impeccably all the time. She is a wonderful role model.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. I adore her!! These photos are absolutely beautiful xo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all this positivity, she is stunning and i wished more people give her credit!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. i kinda totally forgot about her, she's so gorgeous! i love her dark hair, it makes me want to dye mine

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i had hair like hers, she is stunning.

      Txx

      Delete