My London Trip

Hey Lovelies, 

So a couple of things have happened since i last blogged, as you know i was spending last week in London with my family, it was a fabulous we all had a total blast, but it was long tiring days trying to fit it all in but totally worth it.  Below i have added a quick diary in pictures, some people love reading and seeing other peoples holiday snaps and some don't, so not to many! 

Monday  - We drove down to London and stopped of at Harry Potter Studios.
The Chocolate Frog was a must for Ellissa! 
As you can see by her crazy grin Ellissa was over the moon to be a Harry Potter World, she has idolized Harry Potter for years.  

 Wonds in the prop cage!

We stayed in a fabulous hotel, Ellissa loves hotels that give you chocolates on your pillow and robe and slippers, she was on cloud nine! 
 The Hotel was amazing.
 Hotel Flowers
Tuesday 26th February - Today we went to The National Science Museum then the Westfield Shopping Centre which is HUGE! 
Wednesday - Shopping down Regent Street and had a little fun in M&M world and Hamley's. Then on to the West End to see Wicked! 
Me with Princess M&M :)
 Ellissa loved the Nurff Gun Range.

 I just love this show, i need them to make it in to a Movie. 
 Best Burger i have ever had!!!
Thursday - Baker Street, Sherlock Holmes Museum, Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Westminster Abbey. 







Best Milkshake i have ever tasted!

Tracy xx

9 comments:

  1. I need to go back to the HP studio tour so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic, my crazy mad fan daughter just kept saying "Thank you this is the best day of my life" the whole way around, you would think we never took her anywhere the way she was going on it was so funny.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great time :) nice collection of pictures x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did thanks Madeleine, I would love to live in London. xx

      Delete
  3. My GOSH this looks amazing! I am a HUUUUUGE Harry Potter lover, but I've never had the opportunity to go to the HP studio. One day, though! I'm living vicariously through your photos for the moment, though. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was spectacular, if you ever get chance to go you will love it, so much detail.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Oh, I really want to visit Harry Potter Studios :) It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was like 15 years younger and your daughter! ha xxx

    ReplyDelete