Yeah! My Second Liebster!!!!!



Yeah! I have been nominated for a second Liebster award! I know the Liebster award isn’t an Oscar or a golden globe but to small blogs like mine it means a lot, it means someone out there reads and likes what we do! So I would like to Thank Madeleine from Vanity Rail as she so kindly nominated me for this award! THANKS MADELEINE!!!

Rules:

1) List 11 random facts about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3) Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate.
4) Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5) Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

 My 11 Random Facts!

1.  I’m slightly obsessed with Superhero’s!
2.  Formula 1 is my favourite sport (bring on March!).
3.  I own 58 dresses
4.  I love pot noodle sandwiches!
5.  I’m a huge Taylor Swift Fan!
6.  My favourite coffee is a Soya, Vanilla Latte from Starbucks!
7.  Has an unhealthy obsession with stationery!
8.  Drives to work every day singing my head off and receiving very strange looks from fellow drivers but who cares?!
9.  Has to wear glasses! L
10.Loves to bake cakes!
11.Wants to live in Italy!
  
Madeleine’s 11 Questions

1. Sum your blog up in three words?
1. FANTASTIC, FUN, FASHION!

2. What is the worst present you have ever received?
2. Oh my! Okay when I was 8 my Nana had both me and my sister Barbie toilet roll holders knitted! Not only was it a totally random gift, my sister’s birthday is two weeks before mine so when she opened hers I knew I was getting the same! Not good!

3. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
3. I would love to meet Lewis Hamilton or Jenson Button! Just Awesome!

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4. In 5 years time, I don’t see my life changing much as I have a 10 year old who will be starting secondary school in September but if the Hodgson’s to get to move it will probably be Austin, TX, USA.

5. I’ve given you a card loaded with money to take you on a trip of a lifetime. Where are you going?
5. Italy or Austrila!

6. Most embarrassing moment EVER? (Be honest!)
6. Okay, just before Christmas I had Jury Duty and was placed in the first chair which meant I had to read the declaration first, I bet you can guess what happened next! I fluffed my lines, then dropped the bible and on my way out of court I tripped over my coat and fell on the floor! I was mortified!!!!!

7. What’s the best nickname you’ve been given? Why?
7. My best nickname is ‘Princess’ which is what my husband calls me, it makes me feel special! (Who doesn’t want to be a Princess? right!).

8. Most epic/memorable moment of 2012?
8. I have two. 1) Standing in St Marks Square, Venice on an evening. I just stood in the centre and took it all in, the music, the architecture, the people and the smell. It was so magical!  2) Driving a Ferrari 458 and over taking an Audi R8 doing 165mph!

9. Best Make up/beauty product you own and swear by?
9. My best make up product is Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat, it hides a multiple of sins.

10. Favourite item currently in your wardrobe?
10. Okay, I could for the something designer but that wouldn't be true, at the moment I am loving my chiffon floral, peter pan collar blouse from Sainsbury’s and it was only £16.00.

11. Live to work or work to live?
11. WORK TO LIVE!

Now my 11 Questions:

1.  If you could have a super power, what would it be?
2.  Who is the most dialled person on my phone?
3.  Have you ever googled yourself? And if yes what did you find?
4.  What’s your favourite item in your wardrobe at the moment?
5.  What’s your drink of choice tea or coffee?
6.  How much is too much to spend on a handbag?
7.  Who is your favourite designer?
8.  If you could be in the audience of any TV show which show would it be?
9.  What your favourite era of music?
10.Who is your favourite author? And why?
11.Who’s blog do you visit most often?

I would like to nominate the following super bloggers because they have amazing blogs that I love to read!

1) The Fabulous Marissa HERE
2) The coolest cat around Chantal HERE
3) The super sweet Abelia HERE
4) The lovely Ines HERE
5) The Stylish Corinne HERE
6) The Sweet Katie HERE
7) Plush Pink Allure HERE
8) The Super stylish Taima HERE
9) The celebrity stalker Lisa HERE
10)The Fabulous Natasha HERE
11)Finally, but not least Fayerella HERE

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. ohh *.* thank you so much for nominating me :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete