Sponsored Post

Hey Ladies, this is my first sponsored post, so please bear with me.  

I was asked to do a review on M&S Shape wear, i have never used control paints or spanx before as i find them a little claustrophobic but i was so excited about being asked that i jumped at the chance. 

I suppose i fall in to the Normal category for a UK women, My body shape is an hour glass and i am  a size 12 (occasionally a 10) on top but a 14 on the bottom. For as long as i can remember i have always been this shape, granted in my teens i was a couple of sizes smaller but still my lower half was always a size bigger than my top, which in my teens was awful but as an adult i have learned to love my shape and i embrace it. 

Back to the task in hand!
I was asked to use M&S shape wear  finder tool (here) , how the tool works is it asks you to answer 6 questions such as:

1) what would you like your shapewear to be? 
2) what's your body shape?
3) what's sizes do you usually wear (bra and dress)?
4) what level of support is right for  you?
5) does your shapewear need to be worn under a specific outfit?
6) what colour shapewear would you like?

Then it recommends the products based on your answers, i found the tool really useful and i played around with a couple of different outfit ideas in mind and it give me different recommendations each time.  If you are like me and don't know where to start with this type of thing then this tool is for you, really!


Links -  http://www.marksandspencer.com/Your-Shapewear-Finder-Lingerie-Underwear-Womens/b/2404893031

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Lingerie-Underwear-Womens/b/43233030

I decided on the tummy control slip as over Christmas i managed to put on 7lbs! Not good i know! and needed something to suck in my tummy. Below you can see the before and after pictures, i can see a difference but you decide. 


Can you see the difference? 



Dress - ASOS
Shoes - Iron Fist
Bag - River Island (it's my sisters) 
Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. I can really see a difference!! Wow, I might have to try one of these slips. I love the dress by the way, very va va voom :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janine,

      Thank you for your lovely comment, i do love this dress.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. You look great either way but the shapewear really enhances your curves all the more!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me a good ol' pair of spanx - if I wear a dress/skirt I always wear a pair although this is mainly due to the fact that I don't want anybody to see my knickers if my skirt flew up ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh-mazing isn't it!
    also, you having fantastic curves!!

    ReplyDelete