My Dress of January!


Morning Ladies,

On the 23rd December I went shopping with my sister, at this point I was just browsing as I had already bought a Christmas day outfit and wasn't really looking for a anything but in typical Tracy fashion ‘when I'm not looking for something i always see something i want’!  

As soon as a noticed the dress I knew it would be perfect for Christmas day, however I didn't buy it there and then as i was trying to be good but as soon as i got home i regretted it.  During the evening i decided i needed this dress to make my Christmas perfect, so i went back to River Island on Christmas Eve only to find it gone! (Not again!).  I tried asking 2 sales girls but they didn't know which dress I was talking about :( out of the corner of my eye i spotted the dress being worn by another sales assistant! YES! 
I was so ridiculously excited to have found the dress that I nearly rugby tackled her to the ground.  I managed to explain to the girl that i wasn't crazy i just NEEDED that dress! she understood and explained that the shop was getting ready for the Christmas sales and they had moved the new stuff out the back to make way for the sales items.  I was so relieved i got the dress because i love it!
My Christmas day outfit! Dress River Island here


Since Christmas I have noticed these dresses popping up everywhere and I intend to purchase a couple more as they fit great and are super cheap and great for work!
ASOS - Here £25.00

ASOS - Here £30.00 

Lipsy - Here £45.00

Miss Guided - Here £13.99

Miss Guided - Here £13.99

Miss Selfridge - Here £34.00

This dress i just adore but i can't find it online anywhere, if you see please send me the link! 


Tracy xx

10 comments:

  1. You can get the dress at the bottom of the post from Parisa in Middlesbrough town centre (opp Topshop) and the one in the Hill Street Centre near Thorntons for around £15 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really - i will be popping in to town tomorrow. :) they are shops i never go in. THANK YOU xx

      Delete
  2. I go in them ALL the time - they might seem a bit crap from the outside but you can pick up some right bargains! - Better then Primark most of the time as they are a bit more edgy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sold, i will be visiting tomorrow! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the two from Missguided!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i love the top two most but i know i want them all!

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the River Island dress you wore for Christmas Day. I really like how easily you can dress these up or down dependant on what you're doing. I'll be investing in some soon I'm sure (:

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy,

      It really is fantastic, i wear it with the above for weekends or casual but for work i team it with boots or court shoes and blazer!

      Love this style.

      Txx

      Delete
  5. I've seen these dresses EVERYWHERE at the moment and love them! Just wish I had the legs to go with them, so I probably won't be getting one unless it's very pencilled at the bottom. I know it'll look amazing on you and your figure! So happy for you that you managed to buy it - I know too well the feeling of missing out on something because you didn't buy it in the first place! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abelia,

      Thank you, you always say the sweetest things, i do love this dress and January payday can't some soon enough for me! Hows the job hunt going?

      You would love amazing in a dress like this, you have a stunning figure, loving your mag by the way!

      Txx

      Delete