Murder Mystery Night!

Saturday evening i attended a Murder Mystery evening with 7 of my fabulous friends, it was such a hoot i had to share some pictures with you all. 
I played the part of Lady Marmalade - i worked at the French Consulate in Shanghai and i was married to Lord Marmalade, a senior British diplomat. The game was set in 1937.

I wore my amazing Topshop dress, this dress was £45.00 and i  really have had my wear out of it! I bought it in August but my sister who is a Topshop addict said they have a similar style every year. It is very long and i wear 5inch shoes with it. 
Anita went to so much trouble, she was the hostess with the most! 
This is why i had such a stinking head the next day!  
Anita's husband drew our crime scene.  
By the end of the night we were all very drunk and dancing to 90's rock on the kitchen island, i hope it's okay! Ops

This is my girlies, they are the best!  
Oh and this is my knee the next day, i fell over on the way to the taxi, Ops! 
Tracy xx



13 comments:

  1. ohhh you all look so cuteee!!!!!
    and i love that dress its completely gorgeous!!

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie,

      It was a fabulous evening. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a blast!! I love hanging out with my girlfriends!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, i never giggled so hard! however i had a stinking head the next day, that might have something to do with the Guns N Roses album on really loud or the Gin!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Stunning dress, Tracy. You look GORGEOUS!

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry, you are to sweet!

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Amy,

      I adore this dress, they had it in silver too, i wished i bought both!

      Txx

      Delete
  5. Love, love, LOVE that dress and all the pearls - you look v. Lady Marmalade! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pourquoi merci ma chère

      I had to borrow the pearls from my accessory mad sister.

      Txx

      Delete
  6. You look amazing!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte, your so sweet.

      Txx

      Delete
  7. You look fantastic Tracy, i LOVE your hair xxx

    ReplyDelete