Mermaid Waves.............


I have always wanted to create the perfect mermaid waves but was never that sure how to go about it until I saw the VO5 advert.  
Okay so that doesn't look that hard........and it wasn't.

I started by washing my hair with VO5 shampoo and conditioner. 
Whilst my hair was wet i sprayed in a little VO5 'Tousled Style Spray' as advised.

After i had applied the 'Tousled Style Spray' i roughly dried it. (yes my hair is poker straight)! :( 
 After blow drying my hair i then sectioned and curled it! (ops! i forgot to take a photo when i curled it, sorry).

Once my hair was curled i then went about brushing it, i sprayed 'Tame and shine spray' on my brush before working out the curls. 

End results below!
I was happy with the results and found this style easy enough to achieve and will be doing it again.
(i would add hairspray next time as the style dropped).
Tools: VO5 Shampoo, VO5 Conditioner, hair dryer, Brush, Comb, Clips, VO5 Tousled Style Spray, VO5 Tame & Shine, spray, hair curlers & hairspray.
Tracy xx

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was really nice but because my hair is so long i will need hair spray next time. xxx

      Delete
    2. How I understand you.. Curls last like 30 minutes on my hair if I'm lucky.. :/

      Delete
    3. Yeah i have heavy straight hair, my latest cut keeps curls in a little longer without product. :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely :D The products definitely worked well x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, i have no idea where my lips have gone in these pictures though!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing!!! Must try it, wonder if it'll work on my short hair :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huni,

      I think it will just make sure all the curls are the same way.

      let me know how you get on.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, i have wanted to do this style for so long. xx

      Delete
  5. this worked really well you look lovely!

    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great curls, looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, i loved the end look and can't wait to do it again, it isn't a 40min morning hair style though!

      Txx

      Delete