Kate Spade NY Handbags S/S2013

In 1993 Kate Spade set out to design the perfect hand bag.  She started with just six silhouettes but  with her amazing style and use of crisp colours, graphic print & playful sophistication a powerhouse was born!
I was introduced to Kate Spade by a fellow blogger (USA based) and i just loved the colours and prints they use, all their designs are playful yet practical and not to pricey. Win, Win! 

Whilst i was in USA last November i was lucky enough to  visit one of their stores (Thanks Marissa & Romeo) I loved the store it was colourful and stylish and had a American 50's style going on, it made me a little giddy! (I think i might have looked like a crazy Brit stroking and smelling the bag).  I instantly found my bag and wouldn't put it down! (crazy lady).  Anyway after my crazy subsided i bought an fabulous dress and my handbag which i adore and use a LOT! that brings me to today's post, i found these amazing pictures on Pinterest and i knew i needed to share them with you all, these are from the Kate Spade NY Spring/Summer collection and i have to say i just adore them all. 

You can buy this cool purse here 

 How cool is this purse its similar style to her book purses here


I adore this!

Tracy xx

12 comments:

  1. This season looks rather bold and colourful huh?

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, i adore Kate Spade and if these bags are anything to go by then bring on Spring!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. I love the one that looks like a little radio!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! You find some fantastic stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, i'm attracted to all things pretty! ;)

      Txx

      Delete
  4. I just love this post, fun reading about you! I love Kate Spade and these images are all SO cute! Love the radio/bag!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did scare my friends, they hadn't seen a crazy Brit shop, i think it was an eye opener.

      I love Kate Spade and these bags a supercute.

      Txx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know right, super cute and how can you not feel fabulous carrying one!

      Txx

      Delete
  6. OMGz looovveeee - i'm a HUGE fan of quirky handbags like my elephant bag - http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/thefakecyndilauper/bag.jpg and car bag http://www.okokchina.com/Files/uppic46/Car%20handbag892.gif xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me for the Liebster Award last week, I've already been nominated before though : http://www.skinnedcartree.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    I love the glasses purse! How cool.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete