I Dream of Louboutins............


Yesterday I spent my lunch hour browsing online and pricing up this fabulous pair of Louboutins I have wanted for so long but always thought were out of my price range, to my delight in reality they are reasonably priced and I feel because of this there obtainable if I save! Save that’s a word I am not friends with, no matter how hard I try something comes along ‘yes most of the time it’s clothes or shoes but also Ellissa takes a huge cut’, so what’s a girl to do?!
Like I said the shoes are reasonably priced and I could buy them at the end of the month when I get paid but Ellissa wants to go to Cadburys World so that will take up that! So it looks like saving is my only option because life costs too much!

I know they are soooooo pretty, a classic elegant style that wont date!

I will keep you posted on the Louboutin situation.

Tracy xx

8 comments:

  1. Nice shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really like your style. Blog giveaway, please contact me. (www.chemjoy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous shoes !! so elegant ! hello from vienna! just found your blog today. x
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alexa,

      Thanks for popping by, i totally afore those shoes and one day they will be mine! (if i can save!) i wouldn't hold my breath though.

      Txx

      Delete
  4. oh these are to die for. Give me a nude shoe anyday. New follower GFCV :) http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i am keeping everything crossed for these shoes! :)

      Txx

      Delete