UGLY SHOES


Happy Monday! 

Please before you read this post remember it was a little fun and only our options, no offence meant!
Shoes are a personal preference and I am very fussy when it comes to what goes on my feet, but whilst shopping with the ‘Steals in Heels’ wonder that is Marissa we went to a shop called Marshalls, (ops! Marissa has just informed me it was Nordstroms were we were shoe shopping!) it’s very similar to TK Max, full to the brim of designer gear for a fraction of the price, however it's jumble-sale like which I can’t normally tolerate but we found two Calvin Klein & my Purple Michael Kors dresses there so I would say it’s worth the dig. Also I do have to credit said dresses to Romeo, Marissa’s BF because he found them!

Thanks Romeo! I am wearing my Black CK dress today. X

Anyway whilst in Marshalls I noticed that they sold some UGLY shoes and thought it would be fun to take pictures for a UGLY SHOE post! Marissa and I had such a laugh taking the pictures and trying not to offend other shoppers!

WORST SHOE GOES TO...........PICTURE NUMBER 1. The others you can maybe style okay but number 1 is a no no for me! 

I really couldn't get over the fact they made shoes size 11 for women, some of my closet friends have size 8 and 9 feet and they think they have large feet and struggle to get fashion shoes to fit but wow! so Romeo decided to get in on the fun and show me just how big the shoes were by wearing a couple of pairs! 

It was so funny!
Please treat this as a laugh and comment on the worst shoes above and apologies if you have the shoes or similar, it was just for jest!   
 Tracy xx

10 comments:

  1. wow, those are some really ugly shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! i really thought i was being overly judgemental but after showing a few friends and they agreed i knew i needed to do this post!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. The first ones are SO vile! I hate wedged trainers with a PASSION. The others aren't so bad, in all fairness.

    One of my close friends is a size 10 shoe. I should send her here! Haha. Glad you had fun. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never laughed so hard in all my life! i think with the right outfit you can style the other but i agree number one is vile!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. i was so nervous that some of the shoes i bought the other day would be on here! :P i bought some 'hidden-wedge' trainer things from topshop and they really are a love or hate shoe..but i love them now! :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL bless, some of those shoes are not that bad, we were just having a right old giggle but i agree wedge trainers are like Marmite and sorry I'm a hater but if we were all the same then life would be pretty boring!

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is a really funny post, some of them are really ugly but there were one or two I'd actually wear eeekkk LoooL ;) don't worry I have a good sense of humour so no offense taken hehe.

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad my fab readers are so cool and take this post for what it is, a joke! I am sure with the right styling they could all look good.

      Txx

      Delete
  6. Para gustos colores! pero desde luego estos son horrorosos...quizá para Carnaval.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Spanish isn't that great but i agree with you they do belong in a Carnival!

      Txx

      Delete