RUNWAY to RAILWAY

Yesterday I had the pleasure of travelling by rail from Teesside to Leicester, im not normally a train person as I love to drive with the perfect playlist, however this was a same day return and 5-6 hours driving in one day just seemed silly hence the train!

Like most of us I love to people watch, it’s fascinating the way people behave and what they think is acceptable; I got a stinky guy next to me again! It’s no wonder public transport is stereotyped, in one week I have been sat near two stinky people!

Anyway the only saving grace was a super stylish sweet girl I meet; she had the look of Jameela Jamil and dressed fabulously.  I have tried to recreate her outfit as I loved it so much!


Tracy xx


6 comments:

  1. Nice selection! lovin the dress:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya,

      I haven't been over to your blog for a couple of days because i am swamped but i promise i will this weekend.

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit!
    I love travelling by rail - can read, drink tea, all kinds of things you cant do while driving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed that aspect of it, just not the part when i had a really smelly business man next to me farting every ten seconds and looking around at me like i was doing it! cheeky bugger!!!! LOL xx

      Delete
  3. Cute look :) I love big (faux) furry coats. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these coats too, but i am a size 12/14 so i just look like a huge yeti in one! ;) xx

      Delete