On the First day of Christmas..................



So today's the 1st December 2012, Christmas has officially started, YEAH!

I want to make today’s post all about Christmas and what better way to do that than with a little game and then some amazing festive nail art, please note all nail images are from Pinterest. (http://pinterest.com/tracyxhodgson/nails/) 

Geeky Game!
Can you name all the superheroes in the picture below?
I love this festive decoration and it’s currently located on my desk at work?

NAILS!

I just love Elf the movie, Ellissa and i have already made plans to watch it tomorrow after we have put up the tree!

 These are so fabulous!  
 Rudolph Nails, Awesome!!! 
 Santa Nails, these look very similar to my Giveaway nails. 
 I hope you all had a great 1st day of Christmas. 

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these, really got me into the advent spirit!

    xxxx

    ps. I'm holding a little blog sale on my blog, with a few more things being added tonight. I'd love for you to check it out! (sorry for the shameless plug) www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the elf nails but i could never achieve that, my hands shake to much.

      No harm in a shameless plug! :)

      Txx

      Delete