NEXT #fbloggers

NEXT is my go-to shop for presents because its great quality at decent prices and you can find something for anyone or any occasion!

I put together some of the little gifts I loved this Christmas:

1)  Navy Heart Jumper £26.00
2)  Owl Card Holder £7.00
3)  Stud Heart Jumper Dress £32.00
4)  Reindeer Soft Toy £9.00
5)  Neutral Sequin Bear Beanie £12.00
6)  Fairsle Pattern Jumper £38.00
7)  Large Vintage Twig Heart £22.00
8)  Reindeer Cushion £16.00
9)  Illuminating Polar Bear £27.00
10)Red Heart Cup and Saucer £10.00
11)Red Heart Candle Holder £20.00
12)Heather Chunky Knit Hot Water Bottle £12.00
13)Fox Knitted Across Body Bag £25.00
14)Scottie Dog Hat & Scarf £22.00
15)Slipper Boots £16.00

http://www.next.co.uk/
Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. the knitted fox bag is cute! I need to pop in to Next and see what I can find for myself! Thanks so much for your kind comment, Tracy. You are so lovely. The blog community is such a supportive one. Wishing you a very merry christmas. All the best for the new year. I have time off this week so will be catching up with your blog! Speak soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hun, i hate the way some people can be negative, especially to fellow bloggers. You are fabulous and i love your blog and store. Merry Christmas to you too, have a fabulous time!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. I love the heart sweater and sweater dress! I'm thinking about DIY-ing one soon!

    I found your blog through Thirsty Thursday and I'm your newest follower!
    Check out my blog and follow back!

    Merry Christmas!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phylicia,

      I will be sure to check out your blog.

      Txx

      Delete
  3. oh! this is making me miss xmas already! lol! those heart jumpers are so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Christmas and the fun we can have fashion wise. i miss the glitz & glam!

      Txx

      Delete