My Weekend! First Christmas Party Dress!!


Happy Monday!

Last weekend was my First Christmas Party; it was a black tie dinner, dance at St Georges Hilton Hotel (The New England Training Ground). 
 The venue was amazing but designed by a man for men!

On to the most important part, THE DRESS!!!

My Dress is an Aidan Mattox dress and I bought this dress from Saks 5th Avenue whilst in the USA and I just love it! The fact that major Celebs like Leighton Meester, Hayden Panettierre & Kiera Knightley have all worn dresses designed by Aidan Mattox makes me feel very special!

I teamed the dress with my beautiful Cinderela B infinity bracelet! 
I just love the pattern!  
Shoes are from Bank! 

It was a fantastic night with good food, great wine, fabulous people and dancing till 1am what more could I ask for?!  

It was a great start to my Christmas Party season, next weekend Slaley Hall!   
Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely fab! the dress suits you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i love the dress and it hides my HUGE butt! xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing hun! Your dress is gorgeous!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much, i felt very pretty!

      Txx

      Delete