"I'm loyal to nothing...except the Dream."


Hello!
Sorry I've been quite this last week, I am currently serving Jury duty and am unable to blog and tweet throughout the day! This means that my life has been relevantly quite due to the fact that i don't think a stinking hangover would impress a judge! however this means i don't have much to blog about really, as i can’t discuss any of the cases and i haven't had time to take pictures of my outfits......so apologies if my scheduled posts have been a little repetitive. 

I love the above pictures, the first two represent me being in court and the second two represent justice!.

This weekend I am at another fabulous hotel attending another Christmas Party so yes another fabulous dress will be worn and I will share all next week.

Have a great weekend!  
Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment