Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!




So I love everything RED at the moment.  I have been searching for the perfect red coat but can’t seem to find one that is as fabulous as this McQueen one on my budget! I will keep looking though, surly there will be one out there!!

Like I said I love RED and have a lot of red things on my ‘Wish List’, for instance, Taylor Swifts RED album, red shoes, luxury red underwear, red lipstick, a red handbag and of course the red coat! So if you come across anything red whilst browsing the web please post the links.

I will also stop with Christmas posts for the rest of the week; don’t want to overdo it 8)!


Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this cute collage!! You can't beat a bit of Alexander McQueen! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Justine xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justine, you are more than welcome, i get a little carried away with my comments!

      I adore this coat, i have keep featuring it to the point were people will be getting sick of seeing it!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Omg... that COAT! Amazing. If only it weren't for the unbelievable price tag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine how you would feel wearing it! i would feel like a princess!

      I know i am such a loser!!!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Such a great collection you've got there - the coat and boots are both stunning! Red is my all-time favourite colour! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ember,

      I am just getting in to red and i have to say it's very addictive!

      Txx

      Delete