Happy Friday Ladies,


Wow it feels like ages since I last blogged!

  Christmas was fabulous in the Hodgson household, we all got spoilt and eat way too much but hey that’s what Christmas is all about, overindulging!

Nobody wants to read a post about how many wonderful presents I got, I will just say I have the best family and friends a girl could wish for!

The best part of Christmas for me is having a whole week to chill out, read, watch movies and slob out doing nothing, if I want to visit friends I can but If I just want to slob on the sofa in my onesie then so be it, it’s my time and it’s totally up to me.

(I did get Cheryl’s autobiography and I have to say its rubbish!).

MY Christmas week in pictures!

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Awhh great collection of pictures! Looks fabulous x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE OH WHERE DID YOU FIND 1D LOVE HEARTS!!?!!?!??!?

    I found your blog via the #bbloggers blog hop and I'm so glad I did, it's such a good read, you now have a new follower!

    Let me know if you stop by mine,

    Sara
    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete