Competition: Create a Christmas Shop Window Display for Next!


Hello Ladies,

As you will know I have been crazy busy these last few weeks and struggling to blog, however today I was contacted and asked if I would like to take part in a competition to win £500 vouchers for Next.  Well, Hell Yeah!

The competition host is Jess from Feeling Stylish, if you are interested in creating & submitting your own entry pop over for full competition rules etc.


We are all looking for the perfect Christmas party outfit so I thought a party dress window display was a no-brainer! Both dresses are divine (Green here & Gold here) and I tried to make the accessories simple and elegant. So I hope you like my Next Window Display!

http://www.next.co.uk/

Tracy xx

3 comments:

  1. Love you're window design! I picked the green dress too - I love it! Good luck! Here's a link to my entry if you feel like having a look. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie,
      I love your design, especially having both womens and mens!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. Wow very beautiful Christmas shop Window Displays. I just like it very much.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete