Christmas Beauty Party Package!


Hi Lovelies,

As the Christmas party season is upon us I thought I would do a kind-of beauty post!

Over the last couple of months I have promoted several amazing party dresses that will make you feel like the belle of the ball this Christmas but I wish it stopped there! Yes we can buy the perfect dress, shoes and clutch but there is so much more to achieve the perfect party look. 

So on Friday I went to The Beauty Rooms and had a full Party Package! This consists of Spray Tan, Party Lashes and Shape & Polish.
My pamper session started with Laura painting my nails with OPI Jet black!


Then Kylie gave me the most amazing face massage whilst removing my make-up.
I have never had false eyelashes before and these were just fantastic!

The top picture are my natural lashes.
The bottom picture are my fabulous party lashes.
The tops picture is my make-up free party lashes and the bottom picture is my fully made-up lashes!
Finally my tan.  I have had many spray tans over the years but I have to say Kylie is fabulous; she pays attention to detail and delivers great coverage. 
For a full body dressed tan see here!

If you are local and want the perfect party package contact Kylie at @Thebeauty00m 
Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow those lashes look fantastic. my sister always wants to do semi permanent lashes on me but for some reason I'm always worried about irritation. how have you found yours? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun,

    I was the same, for my first time they were great, i loved the look and they felt very light but, personally i took them out the next day because they were too glam for a Sunday! i felt like Minnie Mouse! i would get them again for a special occasion! Give them a try and let me know.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete