My Saturday in Pics #fbloggers

Saturdays outfit is black jeans, Hope & Cape Tee, blazer, Hermes scarf, cream stud pumps & my super cute new ring.  

My ring was made by the talented Kathryn Phelps, a local craft designer, she is crazy talented, she made me a couple of rings to order.
katphelps@hotmail.co.uk   
It was a very foggy day Saturday and as you can see i started the day with curly hair but after walking Rosie dog in the fog it dropped.  
Whilst doing the shopping Ellissa and i came across some fabulous things, this giant Lindor chocolates made Liss very happy indeed! I love all things pink and what better gift for me, pink bubbles! :) 
My Saturday night was spent watching Snow White, i have to say i loved it, Kirsten is a much better actress in this.
Tracy xx


8 comments:

  1. I love your shoes...and your little girl is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Snow white and the Hunstman too! Such a great movie! Have you seen Red Ridding Hood, with Amanda Seyfried? It's kind of the same style.. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ines,

      Yeah we have it DVD, we love it too. i can't wait to see Hansel & Gretel: Witch hunters, it looks fantastic!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9246msCh7x4

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Your scarf is gorgeous, having some major envy right about now!
    Ooh, pink bubbles are lovely, yum.
    Loving your new ring, by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Francesca,

      I do adore this scarf, my sister bought it for me years ago and i was scared to wear it in-case i lost it, which is highly probable but if i don't start and wear it now i never will.

      My super cool ring was made by a very talented designer Kathryn Phelps.

      Txx

      Txx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Cindi,

      I just adore Hope & Cape!

      Txx

      Delete