Instagram-ish

Well if you follow me on twitter you will know I have just returned from a long weekend in Austin, Texas.  It was truly amazing and a complete eye opener and hopefully one day I will get to call Austin home! J

Instead of boring you all with every amazing detail I thought I would do an instagram-ish post. 
We stayed in the fabulous Hampton Inn that was a stones throw away from 6th street and the crazy night life that is Austin (Keep Austin Wired)!

I had to share this with you all a drive thru ATM (Cash point) LOVE IT!

The beautiful Marissa & Romeo took me shopping and we had an absolute hoot!, really I've never laughed so hard in my whole life! They took me to Kate Spade New York Outlet and i got the most amazing bag for £100, really it was reduced from $395 by 50% then a further 20%, crazy i know but the bag is amazing and i will share it with you all soon. I spent a lot that day and the spending madness continued the next day as they took me to Michael Kors! where i bought this cardigan and dress!

The food in Austin was out of this world but terribly bad for me, so i will be back on the diet this week. However whilst in Rome and all!.....we had breakfast at this amazing and may i say very British Cafe & bakery 1886 & cupcakes from Hey Cupcake! 
  6th Street is a very famous street in Austin and it was bloody amazing,  i loved the bucking bronco rocking out to P.S.Y! then we went to this fabulous piano duelling bar where we stayed until we were very tipsy indeed.  Marissa got so sooooooo tipsy she changed her heels for flats but they looked like slippers, it was so funny. OH and to top it off, we were just walking down the street and a couple (Man & Women) walked past us and to my utter astonishment she only had on a skirt and heels, No top, not even a sign she had even had one, boobs out the lot! Madness!!!!
Hooters! well what can i say about hooters, i had to drag them all in really i don't think the men give up much of a fight but it was just like the movies, cute women in tiny hot pants and tiny tops and they really do put their boobs on the table when they serve you, it was so funny and a must. i got my very own hooters top! :)

I have so much more but i doubt you would want to know about all that, the shopping on the other hand well lets just say i went a little crazy, i bought 9 dresses, 1 handbag, 5 tees, 1 skirt, thigh high boots, make-up & loads from Victoria's secret but i won't be sharing that! 

Tracy xx

6 comments:

  1. That food looks too good. I'd go to the USA just for the grub! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooo good, but i felt like a house all day! xx

      Delete
  2. Omg, the waffle and cupcakes look soo good :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were sooooo good! the waffle is in the shape of Texas! how awesome!!

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had an amazing time - I'd love to visit the US - if just for the food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the food is selling the states! it was amazing. xx

      Delete