Happy Thursday! #fbloggers



 ........not too long till the weekend!

I have posted this dress before but it was before I had most of you lovely followers and I think it needs a second post as it's totally fabulous!

This dress is from Very part of the Myleene Klass collection and it’s a great price £59.99. I do love this dress but I feel it needs accessories; a belt is a must!
I love this collar!
Another fabulous bag! 
 
These shoes are ultra comfy for work and a steal at £25.00 from Next!
Tracy xx

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress! i also love your bow bracelet! its so delicate and dainty :) looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine, i love bows at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this retro style! so pretty!

    xoxo
    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete