Guest Post!


I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the Gorgeous Abelia for being my first guest blogger, her post below is fabulous and I think we are all a little guilty of letting our bags get in to a state of organised chaos! 


"I am delighted to have been given the opportunity to write a guest post on the lovely Tracy’s blog(Thank you)! I’m very excited to be doing this as it’s my first ever guest post.

Today’s post is a ‘What’s in my bag?’ post which has seriously made me consider the state of both my bag and its contents! It’s given me the opportunity to sort out my portable rubbish-tip!

This is my bag in all its glory. It’s your standard handbag from Dorothy Perkins, and has been my everyday bag for the past 2 and a half years! It was originally in the sale, and I needed a brown bag as it’s more suited to my wardrobe. It’s done well to be honest.. especially when you consider I keep this lot in it:


This is the TRUE contents of my bag. There is a fine selection of old tissues, old receipts, old tablet packets. A lot of old stuff – which always makes it an absolute mission to find things!
After sorting everything out, my bag contents now looks like this:

After sorting everything out, my bag contents now looks like this:




Contents:

-       5 pens – why I need 5 pens is unknown. But what I do know is that keeping 5 pens means that after a dig around in my bag, I’m almost guaranteed to come out with a pen/ pencil.

-       Hand sanitiser – I have major issues with people sneezing around me and not being able to wash their hands as we’re out and about (my boyfriend is the biggest culprit of this...). It’s a must!

-       Breath spray – sometimes it’s just nice to freshen up!

-       Yon-ka Moisturiser – I absolutely love this stuff. Most amazing moisturiser I have ever used!

-       2 packets of Ibuprofen – I’m one of those people that would really be lost without having the comfort of knowing a painkiller is close at hand.

-       Wetherspoons vouchers – Big booklet. Lots of vouchers. Need I say more?

-       Diary – During Uni, I realised how much I actually NEEDED a diary!

-       My phone – (HTC One S)

-       2 packets of tissues – I’m getting over a cold, and around this time of year tissues are essential for me.

-       Umbrella – Just your standard rain protection..?

-       Fisherman’s Friends

-       Wallet/purse

-       2 rechargable batteries – I do not know why these are in here, but I feel that if I take them out, suddenly I’ll need them.

-       My keys with many key rings. (Easier to find that way)

-       Compact mirror

-       Gloves

-       Headphones

-       Mc Donald’s curry sauce. – I ALWAYS have to have curry sauce in my bag because you never know when you’ll need it!

I hope you’ve enjoyed this post – it’s been fun to write especially as I’ve never done a ‘What’s in my Bag?’ post before!

Do you find that every time you clear out your bag there’s always something really random that ends up in there?"

If you loved this post check out Abelia’s blog.

Tracy xx







7 comments:

  1. Lovely post, great job Abelia :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great post and gives us a right good nose!

      Txx

      Delete
  2. This is my bag to! ;) Have allkinds of stuff I forgetten about ;)


    Thank you so much for you comment!

    Make sure you stop by soon again!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Linda, mine too is a crazy mess but I wouldn't have it any other way.

      I will stop by your blog when I'm home, the iPad is a little funny wish some blogs.

      Txx

      Delete
  3. Thank You so much Abelia, this is a fantastic guest post.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,

    If u want to buy or details information about the Bags than Visit on Naaptol.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice blog on handbags, if you want best quality Pure Dextrose product which help you to build your body then you can visit myfitfuel.

    ReplyDelete